• Using fewer words will return more information.
• If you know the part number of a document (typically located in the lower left corner of the document), search on it.
• Use generic terms when using the Quick Search.
• When using the Advanced Search, all fields do not need to contain search information – you can search for information on just a model name or part of a model name (see the sample list of model names below).
• On the Advanced Search page, a “Full Text” Search looks for the term within each document. It will highlight that term wherever it is found when you open the document.
• Quick search will also perform a full text search.
• When filling in the Advanced Search page, using all lower case letters will return more results. Mixing upper and lower case will only return documents that match the case used. Examples below.
• AND Selects documents that contain all of the search elements you specify, available in the Full Text Search on the Advanced Search Page. Examples below.
• OR Selects documents that show evidence of at least one of the search elements you specify, available in the Full Text Search on the Advanced Search Page. Examples below.
• To search for characters such as backslash (\), comma (,), and quotes (“), insert a backslash before the character.
Xtreme, Pinnacle, Quantum, Venture, Enduro, IAC, Vantage, WCC, WCF, Omega, IMD, Millennium.
pinnacle returns Pinnacle, pinnacle, PINNACLE (not case sensitive).
Pinnacle returns Pinnacle (case sensitive).
ice and beverage returns documents containing both words (they do not need to be together in the document)
ice beverage returns documents containing both words together.
ice “and” beverage returns documents containing the phrase ice and beverage.
ice or beverage returns documents containing either word.